final year projects on inverters

sir,
i am a student of EEE and i need a live project on inverters or drives (ac/dc) .Its related circuit and brief description

so please send as early as possible

[​IMG]
thanking u sir

Replies

• sayed parveen
    sayed parveen
    sir,
    i am a student of EEE and i need a live project on inverters or drives (ac/dc) .Its related circuit and brief description

so please send as early as possible

[​IMG]
    thanking u sir
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please let us know your complete postal address and shipping preference. We'll send you everything you need, free of charge! 😁

[Joking!]

No spoon feeding on CrazyEngineers, sorry! You'll have to work on your own and ask your technical queries here; well be happy to help!

PS: Thread moved to project ideas section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is their something that with .net technology , can we do space relavant activities. can anyone let me know. for what this .net technology used
hi i m a final year BE student working on image processing i need help on my project i have divided a 512 x 512 image into 64 blocks i...
i am a compuiter engineer and i want to do my final sem project in aeronautics area can you suggest me about this area
Surely a crazy idea but here goes... would a magnetised mobius girdle integral to a gyroscopes equator exhibit an anti-gravitational effect? how about counter rotating (as above) gyroscopes, on the...
Here are some totally useful tips for you, engineers! [youtube]6mUFXFe765I[/youtube] All the best!