Final year projects in Instrumentation

Hi i am studying EIE 3rd yr...can any one tell me about final yr projects in instrumentation?give some idea..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    karobot
    Hi i am studying EIE 3rd yr...can any one tell me about final yr projects in instrumentation?give some idea..
    Hi friend, welcome to CE. Have you tried to think any project ideas on your own? What ideas have you considered so far?
  • icehari
    icehari
    hey i am a instrumentation student and i am doing my project in data acquistion and lag for process control instrumentation and i written about that more here reply

Right now i have written only about the concept but i will write more about the components in future you can follow me to know more
  • karobot
    karobot
    The_Big_K
    Hi friend, welcome to CE. Have you tried to think any project ideas on your own? What ideas have you considered so far?
    thanks for reply..not yet decide..but i hav interest in robotics,nano tech an automation...if u hav any idea tell me..i hav to invent something new in this field..tats my desire😀...
  • karobot
    karobot
    hi..tell me some instrumentation related courses ..
  • maddy_carrier
    maddy_carrier
    hey friends i m entering my final year of engg. and require ur help in terms of knowledge towards project selection and its completion.I m in final year Instrumentation field.pls help me with some topics related to it and some info on how to complete it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Maddy.

First of all Please introduce your self in introduction Zone.
    and please try to spend some time to search in this Project Idea Area i am sure you will find many project concepts regarding your field.
  • icehari
    icehari
    karobot
    hi..tell me some instrumentation related courses ..
    i have written a post about the courses what i have studied in instrumentation ..
    use this link ideas
  • hemasundar
    hemasundar
    karobot
    finaly what u did?
  • Tula Dwarakanath
    Tula Dwarakanath
    Guys .. I am a final year student studying Electronics and Instrumentation. I have a great inclination towards biomedical and have a project regarding a emergency ECG module which consists of a bluetooth module, a processor which is used to process the acquired signal through those electrodes and compare it with the reference signal which is available and then send a signal to emergency numbers in a mobile using the wireless module. We can also combine a GPS module to send the location of the patient to tackle emergencies easily.

I guess many of you will like this concept.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I require a software for heatloss calculation and also to suggest me appropriate thickness of the insulating material to be used for Cold & Hot Thermal Insulation. Please guide me...
We can find some useful books at this site. Please check this and tell weather its useful or not. Sincerly, Anil KV
guys i need the crack of CSC tedds 11 software,its a structural design software,plzz help me,i need it so badly
Hi friends. All of us have a password to our own PC. If we forgot the password, how we recover it or otherwise how to start the PC without losing...
As everyone must be knowing,taliban has took control of some major portion of pakistan as well as afganistan,the same we saw with LTTE and even Ireland had also experinced this,I...