FINAL YEAR PROJECTS FOR Electronics and Telecommunicaion students

HI EVERYBODY
I AM POSTING THIS NEW THREAD AS I AM A FINAL YEAR STUDENT AND I NEED HELP IN MY PROJECT USING MATLAB OR XLINX OR C WHICH I WILL SPECIFY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO PLEASE ANYBODY HAVING IDEA ABOUT THE FIRST TWO PLEASE LEAVE ME A REPLY😁

Replies

• akkumon
    akkumon
    I know little bit about matlab i seen it when my room mate working on it . He is having a good tutorial about matlab
  • hbeonlabs
    hbeonlabs
    Please find the link to our website's Projects & Guidance section here https://www.hbeonlabs.com/projectsguidance.htm
    You can download free synopsis of all the latest projects from our website #-Link-Snipped-#
    We provide the guidance to final year students to implement their own ideas as well a we provide
    working models of all projects. Please fwd this mail to all of your friends who needs help in
    their final year project.
  • hbeonlabs
    hbeonlabs
    Please find the link to our website's Projects & Guidance section here
    You can download free synopsis of all the latest projects from our website
    We provide the guidance to final year students to implement their own ideas as well a we provide
    working models of all projects. Please fwd this mail to all of your friends who needs help in
    their final year project...
  • madiha
    madiha
    hi i'm a final year student...in electronics and comm..pls can ny1 suggest ny ideas...4 projects using vlsi or vhld...thanks in advance...
  • agha84
    agha84
    Dear all,
    I hv many proposals of Telecommunication and electronics.if any 1 want so mail me on: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • madiha
    madiha
    hi...i'm interested in your proposals pls do send me sum ideas...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's an update article I found on public spaceflight via mr. Rutan and Virgin galactic. These two gents are just amazing. You can also book your $200,000 ticket on Virgin...
Two tomatoes 😀 😀 were walking on the road. One of the tomatoes goes ahead. How will the other tomato ask him to wait? . . . . . ....
Should we discuss here about "Famous mysterious books of all the time !" You can suggest them for others ! You can write your reviews about them ! Everything about...
hi guys tis is laxman from chennai 😁
Hey guys Need some help here....,i have this circuit that senses the temperature of an environment then converts the change into 8 bit digital form,how to i incorperate the interface...