shalini_success
shalini_success
Branch Unspecified
10 Nov 2008

Final year project(EE)

Hi
Please suggest me a topic for final year Electrical Engg. project .I need it urgently.Something innovative and interesting.

Regards
Shalini
dataalcott

dataalcott

Branch Unspecified
18 Nov 2008
Final year project with training

We offer Real Time Project Experience and Technology Training under the guidance of a team of experienced software professionals for the Final year

B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA and M.E, B.Sc, BCA candidates from reputed colleges

We offer final year projects in IEEE, Networking, Systems and Application in the existing technologies.

Java
J2EE

.Net (ASP/VB/C#)
Embedded Systems
IEEE
PHP

Kindly forward this e-mail to your juniors, Friends or someone you know doing Final Year Students.

For Further details contact

<removed>
sauravgoswami

sauravgoswami

Electronic
23 Nov 2008
Why dont a ya do a project in conditioning monitoring of heavy electrical machines....it is very critical and important
M.S.Nagaraj

M.S.Nagaraj

Branch Unspecified
24 Nov 2008
i am an electronic engineer with more than three decades of experience in designing electronic systems.i was a senior scientist in I.S.R.O. After taking VR from service, i am working as V.P in a company manufacturing Medical electronic equipments.I have guided hundreds of engineering student for their final year projects in the field of power electronics,communication, instrumentation and medical electronic. students in need of ideas and guidance for their projects can contact me at msnagaraj@dataone.in or 9845511414
jalbandtushar1

jalbandtushar1

Branch Unspecified
10 Dec 2008
help needed on mini project(C.E) ,PLEASE SUGGEST SOME HAIR RAISING,CAPTIVATIG TOPIC.waitig for reply
sauravgoswami

sauravgoswami

Electronic
10 Dec 2008
guys, we got a hightly expereinced and learned person in form of Mr MS Nagaraj,pls take interest and contact him,m sure you will not let this forum down and maintain high standards,its a great oppurtunity!!!
Harshad Italiya

Harshad Italiya

Electronics and Communication
11 Dec 2008
you can take Automatic energy meter billing system i can help you also in this project.
sauravgoswami

sauravgoswami

Electronic
11 Dec 2008
did you mean AMR???
adc

adc

Branch Unspecified
13 Dec 2008
topic needed 4 6th sem miniproject EEE
ksarun7891

ksarun7891

Branch Unspecified
16 Dec 2008
Re: Final year project with training

hi i am arun i dont have any idea regarding final yr cse projects so tel me wat a cse engg should do for there project kindly send me u r contact no too.
sauravgoswami

sauravgoswami

Electronic
16 Dec 2008
mate read CE introduction guide first,then follow all the disscussions and posts,you will get your ans!!!!
rahu41

rahu41

Branch Unspecified
06 Feb 2009
i do need a mini project topic can you help me to choose a good project.
it's urgent & i have no suffecient time remaining.
raj87verma88

raj87verma88

Branch Unspecified
06 Feb 2009
Thread Closed

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.