final year project

i am just into third year.....as i heard that i have to do a mini project in third year and a final project in last year ....since i hv just completed my second year i have no idea how and from where to start my project..till now i have just decided the topic "automatic irrigation plant project" and collected the published journals related to this topic..but in these journals they haven't mentioned the detailed circuitry. i am finding it too difficult and i dont want to buy project.....plzzz anyone suggest me some ideas so that i get a starting push to start my project.....plzz do help

Replies

• Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    On which topic you have done your training after 2nd year exams vacation ? i.e. Embedded, Java etc., if you have done any,then according to me go for project related to that, and if you haven't then you can choose any other project for which circuit is available on internet. And don't worry, it is a minor project and much time is available, it is just start of session.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let us scientifically discuss an idea: The idea is to have petrol to be direct injected in a very small quantity, using the stratified charge methodology, making the air-fuel mix...
I have implemented below program in c. While debugging its giving error on Open, Read commands as "identifier "open" not defined" and Error 5 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mkfifo...
Austrian software engineer Philipp Sonnleitner has taken the initiative to shake up the portable audio recording devices market with a revolutionary product that promises truly wireless recording of studio-quality audio....
i would be helpful if u post what type of question were asked section A+B
why we do partial moment release in designing structure .. what is theory behind it . we can do it or not in designing structure ... please help ...