final year project

I am currently doing my final year..........I need to know how to choose the project.......Is there any website for giving suggestions about the Electronic projects.........Plz reply ...............

Replies

• ppd322
    ppd322
    I am currently doing my final year..........I need to know how to choose the project.......Is there any website for giving suggestions about the Electronic projects.........Plz reply ...............
  • s.gaurav410
    s.gaurav410
    open google and type eleronic circuit schematics surely u get several links of projects....😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends, I am a compter engineer from Haryana. I am living in pune these days after doing cdac.
Hi Friends, I have good knowledge of C and C++, although I am not in touch with the languages for almost an year now...I only have a second division in...
Hello friends.................i'm new to this site..hope i can be one of u.
One of our youngest and the most active member of CE Celebrates her 16[sup]th[/sup] birthday today! :smile: Here's wishing Kinetic_Joules aka Tyler :myparty:HaPpy Birthday:myparty: May all your dreams come true!...
Dear all, Could you all give your valuable comments regarding which platform has more advantages, Windows or Linux? Please pour your knowledge into this... Tight competition among them makes very...