final year project

am in need of a project topic/ideas related to transceiver

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Jibola
    am in need of a project topic/ideas related to transceiver
    You can Select RF based project to transmit data from one PC to another.
    I have already posted one project related to transceiver.

Here it is :- #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

This is just for your idea that you can do similar to this. ๐Ÿ˜€

have a nice time on CE.

-GodFather
  • Jibola
    Jibola
    thank you so much..your project is wow!!.I think I like the RF based project to transmit data from one PC to another,will try make more research but will still come ask for help..THANKS!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am planning to establish an employment agency. Can anyone help me with requirements and where to source them?? Thanks [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Elizabeth Ruda[/FONT] <>
Hello Friends, I am a new comer to this forum. go easy on me... ๐Ÿ˜€ Name: Mohamed Haroon Engineering Trade: Mechanical / Manufacturing Location: Chennai, India Occupation: Working as a...
Scientists at the University of South Florida (USF) have created an anomaly that could allow graphene to eventually replace silicon as the primary material in electronic devices. Indeed, previous attempts...
Wish you a very -2 happy birthday ๐Ÿ˜€ Vik001ind hope you have a great life ahead !! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ :myparty::myparty::myparty:๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜:myparty::myparty:
I am planning on indulging into the subject of Astronomy and Astrophysics. I am looking for a book that covers the specific sciences of the universe in detail. One that...