Final year project

I WANT SUGGESTIONS ABT FINAL YEAR PROJECT OF MECHANICAL ENGG.
I WANT TO MAKE PROJECT RELATED TO AUTOMOBILE....
SO HELP ME.....😕

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE friend. Please read the rules given at introduction section and also post your introduction there.

Well regarding your project here on CE you will find a lot of idea for your field please have a look in mechanical section and also in project idea and seminar topic section.

One request. Do not ask for ready made project, and don't use SMS text as its not allowed here.

Happy CEing.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ps: mods please move this thread to project idea section.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    lucky rai
    I WANT SUGGESTIONS ABT FINAL YEAR PROJECT OF MECHANICAL ENGG.
    I WANT TO MAKE PROJECT RELATED TO AUTOMOBILE....
    SO HELP ME.....😕
    1. Over speed indication and Automatic accident Avoiding System for four wheeler
    2. Fabrication of turbo super charger for two wheeler
    3. An intelligent mobile robot navigation technique using RFID Technology (IEEE 2008)
    4. Fabrication of Automatic hand break Release
    5. Automatic pneumatic bumper for four wheeler
    6. Fabrication of Foldable Electric Go Bed Drive
    7. Shock Absorber Test rig using Cam and sensors
    8. The development of intelligent home security robot (IEEE 2005)
    9. Automatic temperature controller with cooling system for car
    10. Fabrication of four wheel steering system

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please solve this problem using Superpotion theorem 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data ‐ Calculate the voltage, current & power through Resistor R9. ‐ Test & Simulation...
Can someone explain difference between "Mercury Quality Center" and "Test Director"??? Please give some technical or design differences.......! Thanks.....!! What i know is :- Quality Center (QC) is next Version...
is it necessary for eee student to do a matlab course for placement in core sector?? if yes then tell me sugesstion
IIM C is providing Executive MBA Program from Young Professionals. Duration of the course is 1 year , fee approx 1.2 laks. So the person attending this course should attend...
hai all, i am doing a project based on MOC70PX - PHOTOTRANSISTOR OPTICAL INTERRUPTER SWITCH for that i need to know the operation of the device... my circiut is like...