Final year project

Please , if anyone could suggest anytopic for the final year project in automobile stream. I request to suggest something new and wiyhin a low budget.
Thanks

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE!!

I dont know much about automobile but hows a Biofuel Engine ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    this idea has been in my mind from quite a while
    Why don't you play aerodynamics and provide a scooter/bike with a hydrolic apparatus that could push the body of the vehicle upwards by just pressing a button.
    This idea came when I was having a journey on my scooter in a remote area with hardly any straight road.

Such vehicle will be pretty handy in places where roads are not available, would help to take vehicles body ahead without getting it damaged.
    will also be successful against speed breakers, it will keep the body safe. ๐Ÿ˜€

but again it might be a bit out of budget acc to your needs :\

may be small air craft or may be an electric bike.

what is your budget in rs.???
  • sunil_rajan09
    sunil_rajan09
    thank you sir,
    its a gud topic. do you ve any information abt this topic . any theoretical knowledge about this topic would be really helpful.
  • sunil_rajan09
    sunil_rajan09
    thanks for the reply sir,
    actually its a group project. so approximately it can go upto max. rs 15000. any project within this wuold be great.
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    won't be able to help right now
    I have done electrical engg. only ๐Ÿ˜”
    but pursuing my studies in mechanical now ๐Ÿ˜€
    we have gohn here, he is a mechanical engg. try asking him for technical help, if you like the idea, discuss it with your friends and teachers and see if they can provide you with detail. You won't get like all the knowledge from one spot and even if that happens then that wont do any good to you. coz you won't be able to experiment with stuff while doing project. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sunil_rajan09
    Please , if anyone could suggest anytopic for the final year project in automobile stream. I request to suggest something new and wiyhin a low budget.
    Thanks
    You'll have to tell us your budget constraints, in USD ($).
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    It's
    $ 312
    ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

wat r the softwares used by electronics and communication students
1. Coca-Cola was originally green. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 2. The most common name in the world is Mohammed. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 3.The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they...
Again I come up with Crazy Boy's Quiz season I - 2 Q) What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common? -CB
Dear all members; This concept manual is prepared to discuss basic design and engineering of Car Park ventilation systems. you can download it from here: Gohm
i have a great interest in developing microcontroller based projects but i m truly novice to electrical circuits......... So i need help regarding- 1. about which components should i have...