Final year project

can anyone suggest me topic for my final year project? i cant think of any topics that are really good and innovative......

i am comfortable in c++ and java....
please help me out

Replies

• nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    crazyboyinteens
    can anyone suggest me topic for my final year project? i cant think of any topics that are really good and innovative......

i am comfortable in c++ and java....
    please help me out
    Hi
    As you are BE so i prefer that you go through Java because it is helpful for u later in interviews. And as far a topic is consider you go through any real time web application but make sure that your approach is totally focus on all of its requirement.
    e.g,
    Online learning System (Web portal)
    it includes
    1)create user and registration process
    2) online learning by providing differnt documents (study material)
    3) take test and also give out result
    4) if candidate fail take retest
    5) and store result in database
    5)if possible show their progress path too.
    ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, A great number of our CEans appeared for CAT and other exams. Step II of the admission process involves GD & PI. I have following tips for people preparing...
hello friends, i hav a doubt relating to my main project..im doing it for a hospital and it is doing fractal image compression in a grid..so the images are stored...
I m very much proud to be an Indian, because India has great army, airforce, navy, economy, man power, centiments, unity, doctors, engineers, freedom, economy, hospitals, IT companies, cricketers, sportsmen,...
Does anyone know a supplier who sells a 5 Megaohms multiturns ( 10 turns ) potentiometer for panelmounting. Important that it is PANELMOUNT type ! Can't find this high value...
Hi, Im doing my final year project. I need some to help me on the same. The topic is on the Texture features extraction from the Images and Videos and...