Final year project proposal for software engineering students

i need list of final year project proposal for software engineering students, thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tahir Masood
    i need list of final year project proposal for software engineering students, thanks
    A large number of topics for final year projects have been suggested in this section: #-Link-Snipped-# . Please go through it; I'm sure you will find what you are looking for. If you don't find anything; share some more information about the kind of project you'd like to work on and the technologies you're willing to learn or are your favorite. I'm sure engineers here will definitely help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, It's evident that your our beloved CrazyEngineers is under spam attack. Despite our human verification techniques, spammers sign up on the site and post objectionable content. In the last...
Most of us know Adobe pulled its flash player from Google Play Store on 15th August. On same day announcing that they won't be developing flash player for mobile devices....
This can't be true. If Apple does this, I'm going to turn from being a Apple - appreciator to Apple hater. It looks like Apple and Samsung aren't settling right...
With the Governments across the world looking to ban set 'best practices' for the usage of 'Freedom Of Speech'; the 'hate speech' [ which mostly comprises of the speech against...
what if we load a generator of capacity 100kw with 50kw load??? i mean will it supply 100kw or 50 kw??...if it supply 100kw then where is the rest 50...