Final Year Project on IPTV

hi.....i am doing computer engineering .i would like to choose a project on IPTV plz tell mew it is good project or not . also tell the scope of this project.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nintendo has reduced the price of the 3DS glasses-free 3D games console by almost $80. Now the price of Nintendo 3DS from August 12 is $169.99. Guess what, Nintendo must...
Apple iPad users may soon use the BBC's on-demand video service, the iPlayer, in an international version. Customers who pay a monthly subscription will get access to a range of...
I stumbled upon a nice tip on labnol.org to create a home made stylus out of earbud. Check out following video - [video=youtube;zPkDqyZBCuU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPkDqyZBCuU&feature=player_embedded[/video]
'Luminate' launched a new platform that will allow web-based images to act as mini-applications. What this will do, essentially, when we look at an image, we see several elements that,...
1. The part of machine level instruction, which tells the central processor what has to be done, is A. Operation code B. Address C. Locator D. Flip-Flop E. None of...