Final Year project In Networking, ECE

i decided to do ah project in networking bt i not get any better ideas to do in advance... pls help or gve some ideas to do my project

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone! Am Gowtham.N IIIrd year Mechanical Engineering Student. Am from Tamilnadu,India. Its a great Pleasure to be here with engineers across the world. Hope I can Learn something new...
Hi CEians, I need a help here. Am a mechanical engineering student. Till now i believe that after my degree i will be having two paths. One is TECHNICAL and...
Hi All! First of all, thank you for accepting me in this group. Pls call me Grace, I'm from the Philippines. I am a graduate of Electronics and Communications Engineering...
How I Braved Anu Aunty & Co-Founded A Million Dollar Company - by Varun Agrawal seems to be quite famous among engineering grads. I've just began reading the book and...
Name:Achyutananda Sahu *Engineering Trade:MCA Location:BHUBANESWAR,ODISHA,INDIA *Occupation:STUDENT Work Experience: NO *Hobbies & Interests: INTERNET SURFING,SEEING TV NEWS *Aim in life: SOFTWARE ENGINEER *I joined CrazyEngineers because: ONE DAY SEE YOUR WEBSITE...