Final Year Project In Mechanical - nversion of a house in the uk to low carbon tech

Hi all,

Im putting together a proposal for a final year project on renewable energy. Its basically the conversion of a house in the uk to low carbon tech. Would it be enough to find the conversion rating of several different technologies and then compare it with normal fossil fuel usage, or does there need to be more analytical work invloved?

If not then what other maths work could be introduced?

Many thanks
😎

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Everyone, Myself, a new user at this forum. Just learnt how to post messages! I would like to know which wipro centres in India provide summer training to undergraduate...
Today is the birthday of Karam Chand Ghandi, also known as 'MAHATMA GANDHI' ( Mahatma refers to 'great'). He is best known as FATHER OF INDIAN NATION. Let's pay tributed...
Hi everyone, I'm kind of new so forgive my post if it's out of place or something.😁 I'm currently working on developing a vision-based vehicle identification system. I'm just starting...
icons on desktop of windows XP remains selected! is it some virus?
Is the Windows XP firewall good enough? Or use a third-party firewall like Quick heal,Norton, Zone Alarm etc.. What do CEan recommend ? and one more Question how to update...