neelu.
neelu.
Branch Unspecified
24 Jun 2010

final year project in I.T

hi!!! I wanna prepare a project for my B.E(I.T)..my area of interest is vb.net and java......so anyone can please suggest me some nice and fresh topics for my project
yudi

yudi

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
hi neelu
you can have a software that calculates income & other taxes with the total documentations viz. the SRS, design document,offcourse you will have to submet source code to ur collge, testing document, user manuals, troubleshooting guide etc.

as you have said that u like VB.net & java then i think this would not be very difficult to you.

once you are clear with the idea & the work behind, you can also make it in versions like xxx.1 for personal, xxx.2.1 for enterprizes etc( to impress your teachers).
if you don't like the idea then please tell me
neelu.

neelu.

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
hey thanks yudi for your reply ...and can you suggest me some more topics
kinshukgla

kinshukgla

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
hii....i m in B-tech final year.................can u plz tell me sum topics on wich i can work on........i want to make project in asp.net
neelu.

neelu.

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
hey CEans plz if anyone can suggest me topics as its little urgent...the submission time for project topics is cuming near..do reply soon
Differential

Differential

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Hi,
This link may help you...............
https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...eas-seminar-topics-cs-engineering-2008-a.html

Moreover, I would suggest, come up with your own idea and start working on that! Also you can discuss your own ideas here !!! Also any questions/probelms faced during work can be asked here.....

--Differential
neelu.

neelu.

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
hey thnz for replying but i need to know major project topics for my BE and the link u hav given is of mini projects...
ankurguptamicke

ankurguptamicke

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
good final year project

arrae yar.....u can easly choose a topic---CHARACTER RECOGNIZATION.
it is a nice topic
ankurguptamicke

ankurguptamicke

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
there r many topics that can be made in final year
akkumon

akkumon

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
If you can make a text processor
yogesh_dhiman

yogesh_dhiman

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
Security system bna do nellu ji best rhega vb.net me
sumith123

sumith123

Branch Unspecified
8 years ago
please use English language...
we cant understand whats you are going to say?

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.