Final Year Project Ideas

Hi dear Engineers!

I am currently looking for ideas for my Final Year Degree Project. I have ran out of ideas at the moment as most of my ideas are being rejected by the faculty. I need some innovative ideas in Mechanical engineering project. Please help me guys. Alternatively you all can email me at #-Link-Snipped-# if there is any ideas.

Thank you.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE family😀Introduce yourself in CE introduction section!

Tell me your area of interest!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    fyzenkhan
    Hi dear Engineers!

I am currently looking for ideas for my Final Year Degree Project. I have ran out of ideas at the moment as most of my ideas are being rejected by the faculty. I need some innovative ideas in Mechanical engineering project. Please help me guys. Alternatively you all can email me at #-Link-Snipped-# if there is any ideas.

Thank you.
    Have you checked this thread? :- #-Link-Snipped-#
    and Please don't share email that will increase spam for you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, me i know the installation and schematic diagram of wye delta and forward revers connection.
Proceq extends services to Asian market. What I personally like about these next generation tools is that they combine both electronic display and advanced mechanics Check them out < link...
What is the difference between mobile OS and PlatForm? Which is the plat form used by nokia N series phones? Please reply me.
hello everyone!!!!I'm maraia flor ,a civil engineering student from Philippines. This is a really great site to all engineers!!!! I'm looking forward of broadening my knowledge by the help of...
Can somebody help me about this question? 😀It's an assignment given to us this Christmas vacation. Here is the question: The tank is fabricated from 1/4 in. steel plate. Calculate...