Final Year Project Ideas related to Communication Systems

hi,
I need you to plz give me final year project ideas related to Communication Systems, Networking, GSM, WiMAX, VoIP, 3G Technologies or Wireless Sensor Networks.
Thanx in advance.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    What about a Radio Detection Finder? You have one device transmitting a radio signal, and using a few receivers equipped with GPS, triangulate the position and location signal. This is useful for tracking objects "tagged" with a cheap and small transmitter πŸ˜€ (as apposed to tagging it with GPS)
  • anuj_arj2006
    anuj_arj2006
    can u give the brief detail on Radio Detection Finder
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    I have got some

1. The application of arm and ZIGBEE technology wireless networks in monitoring mine safety system (IEEE 2008)
    2. Secure remote access from Office to Home (IEEE 2001)
    3. Human root tracking system by using GPS
    4. On line vehicle tracking by using GPS and GPRS (IEEE 2004)
    5. A remotely controlled by the onboard measurement system for optimization of energy conception of electrical trains (IEEE 2008)
    6. An intelligent mobile robot navigation technique using RFID Technology (IEEE 2008)
    7. Design and implementation of a wireless remote data acquisition system for mobile applications (IEEE 2005)
    8. GSM based mobile Tele-monitoring and management system for inter-cities public transportation (IEEE 2004)
    9. Automatic taxi trip sensing and indication system through GSM
    10. Wireless communication based tire pressure monitoring system (IEEE 2007)
    11. Microcontroller based wireless energy meter
    12. Designing wireless interfaces for patient monitoring equipment (IEEE 2005)
    13. Web based home appliances controlling system
    14. A real time remote control architecture using mobile communication (IEEE 2005)
    15. GSM Based remote measurement of electricity and control system for home
    16. Microcontroller based Auto-Dialer Home Security System
    17. Microcontroller based wireless recorder for biomedical signals (IEEE 2005)
    18. Microcontroller Based Gas leakage detection and auto dialing
    19. GPS based bus or train collision avoiding system
    20. Wireless liquid level sensing for restaurant applications (IEEE 2002)
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    #-Link-Snipped-#(when traffic of a specific tower increases it decreases the range of cell area and near towers adjust with it)
  • Rajvinder Singh
    Rajvinder Singh
    m interested in dis project idea...pls 4ward me d details
  • monirverma
    monirverma
    remshad
    Mobile tower automatic range setter(when traffic of a specific tower increases it decreases the range of cell area and near towers adjust with it)
    Can you please forward me the details of this project and any other minor project. Though Id very much like this one.πŸ˜€
  • monirverma
    monirverma
    ash
    What about a Radio Detection Finder? You have one device transmitting a radio signal, and using a few receivers equipped with GPS, triangulate the position and location signal. This is useful for tracking objects "tagged" with a cheap and small transmitter πŸ˜€ (as apposed to tagging it with GPS)
    Can you please provide me with the details of any minor projects in Electronics & Communication Engineering. Urgent. Thanks a lot.
  • buzzparas
    buzzparas
    hi pals,

for minor project you need not worry much , so you can design any small application which cost less and you get a learning edge, it will be good if you invest more time in major project with innovations.

for minor project for electronics and communication students you can go with " Temperature Measurement using Transistor as Sensor "
    small application yet so powerful, widely used
  • balaji.swt
    balaji.swt
    sir i am balaji.i am learning in final year btech.i want to perform "mobile tower automatic range finder" as my project so give me ideas.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Can you please elaborate or abstract about your project some more?
  • Waqas Gondal
    Waqas Gondal
    remshad
    Mobile tower automatic range setter(when traffic of a specific tower increases it decreases the range of cell area and near towers adjust with it)
    Hello Dear,
    Can u plz give me details about this idea. I am interested in it.I'll be thankful to you for this.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Waqas Gondal
    Hello Dear,
    Can u plz give me details about this idea. I am interested in it.I'll be thankful to you for this.
    do not share email address in public it's increasing spam only.
  • sallusaggi
    sallusaggi
    remshad
    hello i m salman..i m intrested in Mobile tower automatic range setter.can u plz send some elaboration thank you...!!!
  • Aiman
    Aiman
    remshad
    hi ... i m interested in this project plz let me knw the details ... waiting for rpy (**urgent**)
  • Aiman
    Aiman
    ash
    hi.. can u plz send me the details ..
  • Tima Mik
    Tima Mik
    remshad
    hello
    can you please send me details
  • uzmasaman
    uzmasaman
    hi there...im 3rd yr student electronic and telecommunication...can nybody please help me....please give me some idea abt last yr project....i need some innovative topics....something related to women safety or nything innovative please please help me .....its urgent
  • uzmasaman
    uzmasaman
    plz give me the details
  • uzmasaman
    uzmasaman
    Waqas Gondal
    Hello Dear,
    plz give me the details

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

News Source: - [ September 12, 2008] Integrated circuit is 50 years old today | News | Custom PC It’s half a century since the first integrated circuit was demonstrated...
Hi Guys, I've came across this blog which discuss a lot about PCB Layout Design Consideration. Topics: Stray Capacitance High Frequency Input Current Path PCB Components: Via Hole PCB Components:...
πŸ˜πŸ˜’ hi friends, i need an idea about my final year project. plz reply.
hellow guys.m in my 3rd yr EXTC.can any1 help me with abstract of ALAV.i also want suggestions on this topic.
Hi all, My group is working on telephone remote control. We built a devices installed in telephone line from residential house that can turn on certain things around the house...