final year project ideas in DSP or image processing

hi guys...
I'm Pratham,, in final year Elec n telecomm.
I'm looking forward to having my final year project in my favourite area: DSP or DIP. We are a group of four,and taken appointments with few people who've asked us to approach them with innovative project ideas...
Any sort of help will be highly appreciated
Thanx in advance...😀

Replies

• gtsubash
    gtsubash
    If you are intrested in "Denoising of Images" contact me at
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gtsubash
    If you are intrested in "Denoising of Images" contact me at
    How about helping members on the through forums?
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    I hope you can select matlab for development.
    And do something like image recognition
    image compression
    image analysis
  • sharathpkrn
    sharathpkrn
    hi ,i am sharath here since i am planning to do my BE final year project on image processing or DSP so please give your ideas in the respective fields so that it can help me.
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    sharathpkrn
    hi ,i am sharath here since i am planning to do my BE final year project on image processing or DSP so please give your ideas in the respective fields so that it can help me.
    see the list
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-# i hope you will find a good image processing project idea or please search in CE you will get another gem idea
  • shabuufire
    shabuufire
    The_Big_K
    How about helping members on the through forums?
    hello sir,
    i would like to do my project in "Denoising of Images" ..... i am interested to do... so please help me...
  • nivedithanjan
    nivedithanjan
    i would like to proceed with this project topic. could you please help me out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends i am renuraj choudhary studying in final year of electrical engg. please suggest me some creative idea for final year project. pleasssssssssssssssssssse.😛
😀hi there, me again, does any one have any ideas about remote terminal units? its used to monitor field devices such as pumps, switchgears, motors, etc, i need help in...
Hi Fellow CEans.. This is Ankur..I am doing my Btech in CSE and i will be entering my 4th year of engg. Actually I need a suggestion .I am placed...
Hi Guyz, Please fill in the following survey and help us . Youth Survey - Survey powered by eSurveysPro.com Regards, -KGV
guys can anybody mail me of where shall i can get a project on "nanotechnology" guys give quick reply b'cos our sir is on knife-edge!!!!!!!!!😕