im try to develop a banking intranet system with help of .net,
anyone can suggest me from where i should start developing this application:
confused:

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    sumit verma
    im try to develop a banking intranet system with help of .net,
    anyone can suggest me from where i should start developing this application:
    confused:
    Hi sumit, Please see below if I can be of any help to you :

1. Go though a banking site and see what all features they have and you would like to have.
    eg. Registration, Opening accounts,bill payments, net banking,everything going online and etc.
    2. Start making front page and then other pages each with desired features, link them according to your need.
    3. Any queries and problems post them here. We are here to help you out.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am attempting to work on a Husqvarna Auto Mower, a robotic lawn mower, which belongs to one of my friends. The only problem is I do not know where...
Hello there every one. I was just googling around for electronics forum, with the thought of talking and chatting and sharing what you built to other fellow engineers like me,...
Hello everyone, For all those in Mozilla Firefox AddOns, here comes the opportunity to showcase your talent in one of the biggest technical festivals of India, Techkriti 2009. This year,...
hi i need LTC1625 buck-boost converter chip for my final year project in chennai. i want to know from where i can get that chip. i want someone to help...
GIDS 2009 - Regroup, Retrain and Rebuild ​ Great Indian Developer Summit is the biggest gathering of software developers from Java/J2EE, Microsoft computing technologies, Rich Internet Applications (RIA), Web 2.0,...