Final Year Project Computer Science (already have a few)

Hello there , I am a 2nd year university student studying computer science , I have an industrial placement for next year but we kinda have to write an unofficial specification report about our final year project.
I have had some ideas...
- Online game , embeded chat ( not viable in the end , lua doesnt support that kind of connections)
- Book Scanning (inspired by ) but I only have access to a 30 fps camera , I was actually interested in only a text representation but dont know if then thats too easy..
- NFC communication ( no access to NFC? )
- IP spoofing.. no idea about how networks work
- Robot Control , go from one point to another avoiding obstacles etc ( no idea what I am gonna need.. camera? gps ? only know basic AI with LISP.
- Wireless Password cracking? ( just came up while writing ).

I dont know I have seen most of the lists but its like I dont know some stuff the other are too boring other not interested in etc..

I dislike anything with a Database/website

any help would be much appreciated thank you

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Experts, Gate result was out on March 15, 2012. I am pretty much interested to go for this PSU. Please let me know the cut-off for Computer Science 2011...
Can anybody tell me about powerpoint presentations about this topic????
Once upon a time, laptops were not suitable for running engineering CAD/CAE applications. Engineers used desktop workstations for that purpose. However, hardware companies have gradually realized that the people who...
Hi Dear CEans (Crazy Engineers), This is Krishna and I am a POST GRAD (M.Tech.) in Computer Science and working in IT sector for the last few years. I have...
I’m getting into the intricacies of questions that should I do part-time job to make more money or study in my spare time. For you, what will you do in...