Final year mechanical projects

can any one give us some innovative idea on which we work for our final year project.

some innovative idea............. plzz

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    for my own project i am thinking of making a PMM using magnets.
  • Nauman Khan
    Nauman Khan
    zaveri
    for my own project i am thinking of making a PMM using magnets.
    can i know what a PPM is?
  • Nauman Khan
    Nauman Khan
    nauman khan
    can i know what a PMM is?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Possibly (I hope not), a Perpetual Motion Machine
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    Possibly (I hope not), a Perpetual Motion Machine
    A machine set into motion in space - will that be a perpetual motion machine?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    No more than a thrown stone, because such an entity is not doing any work. Ultimately it will crash into any gravitational body causing the movement. There are two versions of PMMs. PMM of the first Order violates the first Lawof thermodynamics, while PMM of the second order violates the second law of thermodynamics.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    right guess bioramani

it is perpetual motion machine.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    The_Big_K
    that is hardly it.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    It is curious that I was made a member of the PMM society of America back in the early sixties, though I have been debunking PMMs all the time
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    bioramani
    It is curious that I was made a member of the PMM society of America back in the early sixties, though I have been debunking PMMs all the time
    what do you mean ?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Just that I have not come across a single workable PMM in the 53 years of professional engineering life.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    bioramani
    Just that I have not come across a single workable PMM in the 53 years of professional engineering life.
    obviously you won't because none have been created so far...............
  • viquayat khan
    viquayat khan
    i want some latest mechanical poject ideas... can any one tell me ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Friends, Please let me know some of the new burning innovative idea for final year engg.... i have given a great amount of time in thinking about the project...
engineering jobs are very important for all. I like to join in this site. My friends are also very interested in this matter. We can find information here
I want to do a minor project on sixth sense technology and currently a sixth semester computer student.Plz somebody advise me the project.
hello, Is there any difference between a photodiode and a photodetector as far as their principle of working and their application is concerned in electronic circuits. PLEASE HELP regards, Proffy.
Hi, does the color emitted by a LED depend on the current passing through it or it merely depends upon the material used for fabricating the LEDS.. Also enlighten me...