final year guidance,help pls

hello sir,madam and friends
i am shalabh in final year of btech ,computer science. there is no companies in my college for placements in our college,so please guide me whether i should start uploading my CV on job sites or how should i apply in companies ,pls tell me the procedure of applying and how we came to know vacancies and requirements of post. this will help me in future after completion of engineering..pls friends give your expert coments on how should i apply..

Replies

• nick27
    nick27
    go websites like freshersworld.com--you will get information about companies having vacancy for freshers.
    there are many sites like that...check them out.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Donot worry when you have time , just keep on updating your skills.

There is a similar thread started by 76abankcolony you can go through that for more explanations.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends,i am shalabh ,final year btech ,computer science,as there is no placements this time so i hope i had to be more prepared , can you please tell what...
A Interesting article found on web. Multitaskers make lousy multitaskers: study
Hello, this is Nami. I am a student of computer science. While learning C++, I faced a query about operator overloading using friend function. I am pretty clueless about how...
Do you use your Core 2 Duo, for surfing the internet, making presentations or replying to e-mails? You can use the idle time on your computer (Windows, Mac, Linux) to...
hi frnz...!!!i m stdnt of b.tech1 7th sem..i hv 2 submit a mini prjct so i wnt 2 knw 4rm u wht tpc shud i hv 2 choose..