Final year enginnering project in electrical engineering

hey guys i am new here and i am a final year electrical engineering student. I want your help , please suggest me some projects for my final year.😀

Replies

• tharun1204
    tharun1204
    hi i am also a final year electrical engineering student...searching for the topics to do a major project if u have any please post them to me
  • tharun1204
    tharun1204
    u r from which college??
  • Ali.imran
    Ali.imran
    there is a separate section for project ideas.. any way
    1) prepaid energy meter
    2) power factor calculator for power system
    3) Fire fighting and bomb disposing robot
    4)scheduled automatic switching of light and fans for power saving
    students of my university made these final year projects.
  • shreya1992
    shreya1992
    tharun1204
    hi i am also a final year electrical engineering student...searching for the topics to do a major project if u have any please post them to me
    yeah sure but right now i am also searching for the one.....
  • shreya1992
    shreya1992
    Ali.imran
    there is a separate section for project ideas.. any way
    1) prepaid energy meter
    2) power factor calculator for power system
    3) Fire fighting and bomb disposing robot
    4)scheduled automatic switching of light and fans for power saving
    students of my university made these final year projects.
    sorry for posting it in wrong section....
    and where can i get the details of these projects?...and if u have more ideas then please share...😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    One innovative and bit complex Project :- HVDC Transmission
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    shreya1992
    hey guys i am new here and i am a final year electrical engineering student. I want your help , please suggest me some projects for my final year.😀
    tharun1204
    My suggestion is, Please don't go for any ready made projects. Generally, electrical engineering students try to made project on speed control of electric motors or monitoring works.

If you plan to spend time for your project, Just go to nearby substations,power plant,etc. Check out the disadvantage over there, And try to find solutions.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    godfather
    One innovative and bit complex Project :- HVDC Transmission
    With HVDC transmission, What is the idea?
  • Ali.imran
    Ali.imran
    HVDC Transmission; nice idea godfather.
    high voltage direct current transmission: the idea is to convert ac to dc for transmission and then convert it into ac. Perhaps in a few years we will see this.
    Advantages:
    requires two lines for transmission
    no inductance, capacitance or surge problem
    no skin effect or corona loss
    and most importantly no synchronising difficulties
  • Ali.imran
    Ali.imran
    shreya1992
    sorry for posting it in wrong section....
    and where can i get the details of these projects?...and if u have more ideas then please share...😀
    just google it. i don't think you will have a hard time finding their details.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Ali.imran
    Perhaps in a few years we will see this.
    Is it not present now #-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • Ali.imran
    Ali.imran
    It is in experimental state or being used on small scale but not for transmission.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aarthivg
    Is it not present now #-Link-Snipped-# ?
    some Europe country has implemented this on trial bases mostly I think Germany.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    godfather
    some Europe country has implemented this on trial bases mostly I think Germany.
    I think, Its there in India too,
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ali.imran
    Ali.imran
    thanks godfather and arrthivg, i really didn't have an idea that HVDC line have been implemented.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ali.imran
    thanks godfather and arrthivg, i really didn't have an idea that HVDC line have been implemented.
    But it is only for limited area because of high initial setup cost.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ali.imran
    But it is only for limited area because of high initial setup cost.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Ali.imran
    Let we start a new discussion in electrical section about HVDC. There are huge in it to learn😀
  • phaneendrasai
    phaneendrasai
    hi friends i am a final year electrical engineering student. I am looking for a project for my final year please suggest me any idea and i am thinking about modelling of distribution system is good ?
  • phaneendrasai
    phaneendrasai
    Why can not we implement tidal energy in India? I'm sure it will solve the problem of energy crisis to a great extent. But I don't see it being utilized fullest to its potential.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    phaneendrasai
    hi friends i am a final year electrical engineering student. I am looking for a project for my final year please suggest me any idea and i am thinking about modelling of distribution system is good ?
    Can you explain in detail about your project?😀
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    phaneendrasai
    why can not we implement tidal energy in india?
    There was a proposal in Gujarat for production of tidal energy. But I am not sure, Whether it is implemented😔
  • er_rks
    er_rks
    thnx,god father........but hvdc iz also having its certain disadvantages,which are not present in ac.so,do u have any idia to make them(ac and dc)simultaneously usefull.
  • phaneendrasai
    phaneendrasai
    I am thinking that designing of turbine which can work under a head less than 6mts so that we can produce energy efficiently.
  • phaneendrasai
    phaneendrasai
    we have a capacity of producing energy from tides up to 20000 MW but producing only 50MW
  • Gupta Abhishek
    Gupta Abhishek
    hi i am also a final year #-Link-Snipped-# engineering student...searching for the topics to do a major project if u have any please post them to me
  • kumar sandip sharma
    kumar sandip sharma
    hiii can any tell me about the project related to power factor calculation.
  • nat_rajan
    nat_rajan
    i am final year electrical engineering student and i looking for a project in power plant or substation or power generation so please any one help me
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    nat_rajan
    i am final year electrical engineering student and i looking for a project in power plant or substation or power generation so please any one help me
    It difficult to get direct contact in government power plant but you can take help of your Training and Placement Officer and try to get some letter from college and they may allow you for training/project.
  • nat_rajan
    nat_rajan
    oh k k then please suggest me some new project sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a final year student of ug in electronics and communication engineering from jerusalem college of engineering.... Joined this group after seeing that students getting help for their projects...
I am having a look at the topic underground water level detector for my project... I was thinking based on the idea of passing some waves and getting it reflected...
What other online activities these days should be taxed? Sound out in the comments! (and I might just create a Part 2 of this if I get too lazy!) And...
Have you seen popular Hollywood movie: Surrogates. If yes, you must be wondering that Bruce Willis was struggling in a world dominated by realistic robots that were controlled by humans...