Final Year Engineering Project

Hello Every1,
Please tell me In final year of engineering ,is it convenient to develop a smart phone application based Project?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Danish shah
    Hello Every1,
    Please tell me In final year of engineering ,is it convenient to develop a smart phone application based Project?
    Convenient, only if you are well versed with android / iOS programming.
  • Danish shah
    Danish shah
    Ok
  • Antony Mercy
    Antony Mercy
    hai, i am antony mercy.i am a final yr cse student.i wan t to do make a mobile app...bt i don't know how to start..pls give me some guidelines........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Antony Mercy
    hai, i am antony mercy.i am a final yr cse student.i wan t to do make a mobile app...bt i don't know how to start..pls give me some guidelines........
    Your first step should be to start learning Android programming. There are several beginner tutorials available on the Internet which you can refer to. Additionally, explore all the tools and kits available on official android website : android.com. That should give you a good starting place.

Hope that answers your question.
  • ranjani saravanan
    ranjani saravanan
    hi everyone i m dng my final yr cse i need to start my final yr project can u give me any idea about the real time application using android app..
  • Antony Mercy
    Antony Mercy
    hi ranjani..i m also a final yr student..if u have any information pls tell to me..i'll also help u..try ur level best...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Its like a kind of question or may be my review 😉😉 😁 News these days have become an Opinion. Many of the newspapers or magazines which I read made...
Hi, I am Munawar Sazali, i'm is one of the engineer at the telecommunication industry in Indonesia. i was been traveling around indonesia for Installation DC power system and Solarcell...
Bill Gates and team started Microsoft with a vision to put desktop on every desk and after decades; that vision has come to reality. All over the world, Microsoft powered...
Thank for such brilliant ideas, am ssemakula frank, a student of telecommunication engineering makerere university I have a project idea for conserving the wasted heat in coking most especially for...
I have completed my B.tech/IT and now i would like to do any certification course which fetch me job at the earliest. And my area of interest is software testing....