Final Year EE Project : Monitoring Of Power Theft

sir i am a final year ee student.i have been given a final year project on "monitoring of power theft and informing the substation if power theft occurs and breaking the line using circuit breaker".please help me out how to do this project.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Aryan. The first step would be to find out what the project is about. Could you post a brief of the project (in your own words, as you understand it)? Once this is done, the next step would be to list out the functions of your project. Search around and find out as much information you can and then share it with us.

Asking very specific questions about the difficulties you face would be a great way to learn and develop your project.
  • Aryan chatterjee
    Aryan chatterjee
    thank u for ur reply.actually according to me that i understood is that whenever their is power theft on a particular line then immediately the relays attached to the line will send signal to circuit breaker to disconnect the line and a imformation that theft has been occured on a particular line will be send to the local sub station.this is what i thinkhow the project will work.but could not decide from where to start.it would be very helpfull if u please help me out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many of us would have this question. Themes are found everywhere, but what about theming in our own websites? We have desktop themes, wordpress themes, even themes for our mobile...
This is the second part of Easy way of Theming in Web - The Layout (Part I/II). If you haven't read this, please check it out first and come back...
FoundataionDB is a new type of database system evolving that builds on the best of the NoSQL databases. The founders of FoundataionDB believe that they have a robust, infinitely scalable...
CMAI Association of India has announced India International Communications and Electronics Fair aka ICOMM 2012 to be held on 14 and 15 September 2012 at the NSIC grounds in New...
India is totally obsessed with all things 'foreign' and I'm wondering whether Indian brands really want to be identified as Indian. Has 'Made In India' become synonymous to being 'cheap'...