Final year B.Tech project(CS)

Sir Please suggest me some new ideas for B.Tech major Project.I am really very interested in programming.Please suggest some innovative ideas which can be implemented by using C# .net. I am interested in programming so i would prefer something related to C#/C++/C. Please help me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Rust is the compiled system programming language designed for safe, concurrent & performance programming.The primary objective of the rust language is to ease the creation of heavy client-server application.The veteran...
I am a final year instrumentation engineering student. I have planned to do project on pH automation in sugar industry(sulphitation area). pH being a non-linear parameter, is it possible to...
Recently, A CEan asked about Graphene, & unfortunately after searching in the forum I didn't found any thread which can answer his query. So, this thread is dedicated to the...
hello..what microwave equipment is good to research with..?? I hope you can help me again..thank you CE..
1)To create a car with high / maX power? 2)To create a car with high / maX torque? (Please dont say both I will give two road conditions . please...