Final year B.tech aeronautical main project topics needed.

iam doing final year b tech in aeronautical, please suggest some aero related topics for my main project

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Improving the safety of various sports flying craft like balloons, gliders, microlight air craft.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You can look at the Fanwing Aircraft also.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • athira mohan
    athira mohan
    thankyou sir
  • athira mohan
    athira mohan
    A.V.Ramani
    Improving the safety of various sports flying craft like balloons, gliders, microlight air craft.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You can look at the Fanwing Aircraft also.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    SIR
    Could u please suggest a method for improving the safety of microlight aircraft.
    Is ''flapping wing robot'' is a relevant topic? can I make it into practical?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    athira mohan
    Is ''flapping wing robot'' is a relevant topic? can I make it into practical?
    There is a lot of interest in flapping wing aircraft, which can give a lot of maneuverability to the craft. A lot of literature is available. Certainly a relevant topic. You may need a good mentor for this.

You may look at some published work here:
    Google Scholar
  • athira mohan
    athira mohan
    can
    A.V.Ramani
    There is a lot of interest in flapping wing aircraft, which can give a lot of maneuverability to the craft. A lot of literature is available. Certainly a relevant topic. You may need a good mentor for this.

You may look at some published work here:
    Google Scholar
    can you suggest anything related to aerodynamics or propulsion?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    What exactly is your interest? Aeronautical developments are huge projects. Does not your college guide you in choosing projects? Without some basic info on your curriculum and scope of projects people here will find it difficult to suggest projects.

20 VISION: THE PROSPECTS FOR LARGE CIVIL AIRCRAFT PROPULSION
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(NOTE: I am not eligible to submit this. Not for evaluation. Just for fun.) In the late fifties a student of Andhra University Chemical Technology had to undergo three months...
Folks over at Micromax are surely having a very busy week. They just announced that a media conference has been arranged on July 27 in New Delhi. The news came...
We've an interesting development on the net neutrality issue in India. The Department of Telecommunications aka DoT had formed a panel to look into the issue. BBC reports that the...
Name: SANDEEP BAVANASI *Engineering Trade: Manufacturing Engineering Location: Hyderabad *Occupation: Assistant Professor Work Experience: 2 Years *Hobbies & Interests: Robotics and automation *Aim in lifePhD on machining operation on milling....
Hi CEans, Planning to take the CAPM course soon. Thought I'd like to share a link I found to be useful for preparing for it, got some nice tips: https://jeya.me/capm-preparation/...