Final year aeronautical engineer major project

iam a btech final year aeronautical student. pleasee suggest some topics for my main project..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    cilin rose babu
    iam a btech final year aeronautical student. pleasee suggest some topics for my main project..
    Have you considered any project ideas on your own? If yes, please do share with us so that we can help you pick up interesting and innovative ones.
  • cilin rose babu
    cilin rose babu
    can u please suggest some new topics for me.I don't have any idea regarding any topics .please....
  • Sai Nandyala
    Sai Nandyala
    I am in a quick need of a mini project idea. I am from the aerospace stream and I am looking for something cheap, quick to build, and surely scores with the professors. Please share me your experience with a mini project Cilin or do share me some ideas regarding it.

I don't know if your college or university accepts software based projects but you can try a project on FEA and CFD based on a model of your choice. I am currently working on a new material that can be used as an application to an aircraft's landing gear using FEA and CFD from SolidWorks software.
  • cilin rose babu
    cilin rose babu
    my mini project topic is regarding wing morphing. i did a cfd analysis on a morphed wing.can u suggest some latest topics in aero stream
  • Sai Nandyala
    Sai Nandyala
    Think about rail gun mechanism for takeoff and liftoff, electromagnetic power, you can build a quad with a camera (classic), hoverbike, aircraft which can cruize under the water (as a submarine) as well as the air, better landing gear on the aircraft (perform a case study on a failure and try to perfect it with a new concept, and many more ideas which i cant seem to think of right now
  • cilin rose babu
    cilin rose babu
    Actual i like the topic "aircraft that can cruise under water and air " Do u have any articles related to it.If u have please send it to me.
  • Sai Nandyala
    Sai Nandyala
    i dont have any articles regarding it but i just have a vague idea of a retractable winged aircraft which ususes a basic turbo fan engine which can be used under water as well as the air. You can design it with catia or solidworks, then analyze its working using a cfd software. If it works, then you're project is done.
  • cilin rose babu
    cilin rose babu
    ok..let me try.
  • cilin rose babu
    cilin rose babu
    Can any one give me some details about "Aircraft that can cruise in water and air".
  • athira mohan
    athira mohan
    cilin rose babu
    Can any one give me some details about "Aircraft that can cruise in water and air".
    I think its an aqua amphibian UAV

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Inspired from the several discussions going on CrazyEngineers about business ideas for electrical engineers, I thought we should have one for civil engineers as well. A lot of engineers from...
I am sure beginners like me who've started reading and writing about car only a few years back had a tough time understanding what certain car specifications meant. I realized...
Recently I was joined to internship for one month and I didn't got any certificate from them for what I did there in a small industry but I won't worry...
I feel very exciting,proud,responsible and purposeful at getting membership in CRAZY ENGINEERS COMMUNITY.I hope all of you will help and mentor me in my futuristic engineering career and my greetings...
Hi. I know this has been discussed many times and asked everywhere on web, but i want to discuss something new here also seeking advise. My first post here was...