Final Project idea in nanotech?

😁hi guys im venkatesh & im doing my dme final year in hosur tn india & im likely to do a project @bt nano technologies so pls help me for my project with pleasure

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    [Moved to Project Ideas]

Hang tight, venkatesh. You'll get replies soon. Welcome to CE! Please do introduce yourself at the Introduction section, and join our other discussions too 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have an older iMac that I need a video cable for. It's the "all in one" thingo, where the monitor, speakers, and tower is all in one machine. I...
I need some help with a project. I am looking for a surface mount IC voltage regulator. My specs are: input voltage will be able to handle up to 48...
I'm new to the forum and in need of some help with a matlab program. Hopefully someone here is familiar with matlab and nested loops. I need to write a...
hai all im anoop im into final year of my engineering life.this sem we have seminar .i need a very good and laetst topic which can make me diff frm...
2008 is a year of execution. Thing’s will come to pass. It is a year of spiritual awakening and enlightenment. All known institutions, we depend on, like the social security...