Fightback App

Fightback app sends SOS messages to registered numbers on click of button.
This app , I personally feel, is very relevant for todays women, though can be relevant to other sects of society like, kids / old people .esp in unsafe cities

For more info read and download from - #-Link-Snipped-#

I believe it is free

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's indeed a great application. I liked the concept more - the app sends your GPS location to the server and as soon as one presses the 'Panic' button, the app sends SMS and alerts on the social media. I believe it's optimised to inform the people who're in the near vicinity (not sure if that'd be really useful).

There's a real time SOS message tracker live on their portal.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    durga
    Fightback app sends SOS messages to registered numbers on click of button.
    This app , I personally feel, is very relevant for todays women, though can be relevant to other sects of society like, kids / old people .esp in unsafe cities

For more info read and download from - #-Link-Snipped-#

I believe it is free
    This is a great idea for an app. Technology put for the best. I hope the word about this spreads soon.
    Keep sharing people!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I was just thinking about this kind of application..
    • On random swipe on screen lock it will send sms with GPS location on a set time of intervals
    • application able to draw a direction path on basis of locations. (Google GPS location on basis of longitude and latitude is in beta stage but working)
    • Post to facebook/twitter with predefined friend group or circle.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Actually when you are in trouble, the only thing that comes to your mind is 'Run'. All these fancy GPS and all are forgotten. Get real, get yourself a 'Shocker' for 20k. That saves life. In India, several administrative machinery is paralyzed. You go and shout in Police station, they don't take action. forget about Texting and calling. You have Voice activated technology. You can shout a keyword and your iPhone can do stuff, dial, SMS etc. But till you get that help, most of the damage will be done.

When somebody shows you a knife and snatches your belongings, a SMS here or there will not come into your rescue. There was a period when I had to run and run for six months to save my life. I have learnt self defense in a tough way. A rod, cycle chain, hard boot, lighter and safety pin is all you need when endangered.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

From my childhood I have an idea to combine more then one old desktop by some method to run single operating system. through this I want get more efficiency speed...
I want to know about introducing credit card sysytem sir please tell me how can i ask someone help personally? actually i want to ask help for my projects so...
Here's an interesting question I stumbled upon on the Internet - write the most unique things you can do in India but not elsewhere in the world. Can you think...
Imagine that CrazyEngineers is looking for really talented engineers - just out of college or with some experience to work on some really interesting projects that requires engineers from all...
When Biggie was recruiting bloggers for VoiCE, he came across lot of people who wanted to help, but couldn't. Before I tell you what all awesome things you can do,...