Fight Wrinkles with iDerma Facial Beautification System (VIDEO)

After hair restoration it is now time for wrinkle removing by phototherapy.
Quote:
Apira Science, makers of the iGrow, the only FDA approved light-powered hair restoration system, will soon be releasing the iDerma Facial Beautification System that uses 142 red and infrared LEDs to help reduce wrinkles. There are already similar phototherapy systems on the market, but they are typically handheld or stationary, and so are inconvenient or don’t provide much coverage.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends. i am currently doing my bachelors degree in electronics and communication engineering and i am planning to appear for 2016 GATE exams. which book can i buy so...
This robot sticks to its business even after being kicked about and walloped. "In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of...
An engaging story of a female engineer doing volunteer work for EWB in Africa. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/studen...in-africa/1019715.article?cmpid=tenews_832004
rdio.com has began streaming music in India and has offered an alternative solution to the popular radio stations viz. gaana.com and saavn.com. I decided to do a quick overview of...
Launched in December 2012 with an aim to build a homegrown instant messaging service so that all of India could get online, Hike Messenger has come a long way over...