FIFA 2018 - What's your take on the Football World Cup?

I'm sure we've lot of fellow CEans who've been burning midnight oil to watch their favourite players and teams. I thought of having a general discussion on all things FIFA. So here's the latest stuff -

1. Argentina performed very badly and Messi seems to have lost the charm. They are almost out of the tournament!

2. Ronaldo impresses every time with his kicks and headers. But in my opinion, Portugal needs better teamwork.

3. Japan's show of skills impressed me. Couldn't watch the entire match - but enjoyed some 15 minutes of their footwork. 

Btw, who do you think has better chances of winning the FIFA World Cup 2018 title? 

PS: #-Link-Snipped-#‍ - I know you follow the game with passion. Who are you betting on? ? 

Replies

• Kunal Deshpande
    Kunal Deshpande

Belgium, ohh..what can I say?Belgium has it's golden generation playing , Eden hazard , romelu lakaku,Kevin deburyne to name a few. I am supporting Belgium this world cup. 

Only team that can stop Belgium is France. Lets see what happens #-Link-Snipped-#‍ . Which team you are supporting?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Not really supporting any team. I've got no favourites. ? 

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

Same here got no favorites but I can surely say that Argentina has worst ever performance.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Agreed. Germany ain't doing well either. ? 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello,I am David Basnett, I have done my diploma in electronics  & communication engineering and I just completed my BTech in civil engineering.is it valid for getting civil engineering jobs?...
The topics should be easy yet unique and new 
want to know about CSIR NET exam, what is it.