Fifa 14 v1.3.6 origin not found problem and unlocking issue

Hi friends,
I bought my new redmi note 3 and the first big game i wanted was fifa but fifa15 & fifa 16 were online dependant hence i opted for fifa14 and downloaded with data in osmdroid. I am successful ininstalling and running the game but the main issue was that i am not able to login and unlock modes as explained in website. Any of you had successfully played and unlocked in your phone. Please help if you can.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys.. I am having a hard time thinking, what would be the possible topics/proposals related to electronics about our theme "Techno-Green: Engineering a Better life towards Environmental Sustainability"? Thank...
Say hello to Sunway TaihuLight, the fastest supercomputer humans have ever seen. The new topper in the TOP500 list of global supercomputers beats the previous record holder, Tianhe-2 by the...
I am Mechanical Engineer with very less knowledge of IT and "C" programming. I want to make my career in Software Testing. But I am confused about with which course...
A team of engineers at the MIT Media Lab has devised a new technique that lets them quickly model (bypassing a major design step) and 3D print hair-like structures with...
which software is better for conducting hydraulic calculation of complex piping networks. like Pipenet or WaterGems or etc