FIELD FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS

I am a mechanical engineering student pursuing my 3rd year and i am very much worried about my job .
what are all the field in which i can go and what are all the government exams for it

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Are you in VITU? They have a good placement activity. Even if you are not in VITU you can go there and talk to the placement division people informally.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

a cell phone based app which can save many precious lives. it is statistically confirmed that during any traffic accident involving wounded/injured parties,the first 30 minutes of on the spot...
I guess subject of this thread is more than enough to explain what i am talking about here Guys what do you think which is best way to learn books...
I am an engineering student, doing B-Tech in Electronics and communication engineering from National Institute of Technology, Durgapur. Robotics is my special area of interest. Painting, Photography, Driving are among...
Now I'm using windows 8 consumer preview, and It having some issues while working with many plugins for different platforms... while instlling VS10 chart pluginn with VS08, Its raising that...
What is the role of Video Analyst Job? Any idea? I am an IT engineer from Kolkata, India and I want to know its job prospects and what skills will...