Few facts about 3 idiots

Recently I received an e-mail from one of my friend stating a few facts about the vastly discussed movie '3 idiots', these are a few facts we have not noticed / un-known to us. Atleast I didn't knew these before:

ü Known for preparing for every role that he signs, actor Aamir Khan was avoiding eating his own birthday cake. When asked why, he said "I am surviving on milk and few bananas as I have been asked to lose weight for the role."

ü Aamir Khan's character Rancho says in the movie that people study engineering, then management, and then become bankers, so what is the whole point of studying engineering. This is exactly what Chetan Bhagat (the author of 'Five point someone', the book from which the movie has been adapted) did. He studied engineering from IIT, management from IIM, and became a banker.

ü The name of the college 'The Imperial College of Engineering' is actually the old name of the present Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi. The campus shown in the movie is that of 'Indian Institute of Management' - Bangalore

ü Producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra has claimed that 3 Idiots will be legally released on YouTube within 12 weeks of releasing in theaters - a first in the history of Indian cinema.

ü The SUV used throughout the movie is a 2010 model Volvo XC-90 R-Design.

-CB

Replies

• csiscool
    csiscool
    crazyboy
    Aamir Khan's character Rancho says in the movie that people study engineering, then management, and then become bankers, so what is the whole point of studying engineering. T

members , why dont we start a debate on this topic??? 😉
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    CB,thanks for your postings..Really Interesting Facts ,
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    One more fact to add there was a dialogue in this film related to 'tohfa'
    It was actually tofu ie soya product
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    Really Interesting Facts
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    goyal420
    One more fact to add there was a dialogue in this film related to 'tohfa'
    It was actually tofu ie soya product
    I see...

in btw, is that film officially published in youtube?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    csiscool
    I see...

in btw, is that film officially published in youtube?

Yes , my friends said !!

The volvo is really very very good!
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    Oh I see,, thats nice
  • shruti palod
    shruti palod
    ok.You guys have explored very interesting facts about 3-idiots.cool😒

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: Official Google Blog: A new approach to China It looks like the cyber war is taking new shape. Google recently published news (see above link) that Chinese hackers attacked...
One of the big name in world Airline industry is JAL (Japan Airline limited), and they are thinking of filing bankruptcy as soon as early next week. News excerpt taken...
Finally, CrazyEngineers' crossed 100,000 posts. I guess we all should now look forward to crossing 200,000 posts in next 4 months. What say you?
Its an urgent requirement for an mini project based on microcontroller for T.E
please tell some good topics for project in vb.