[Fest] Paradox 2011

[Tech Fest] Paradox 2011 - Its all about Imagineering

[​IMG]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Paradox is a National Level Tech Fest organised by the Department of Civil Engineering, Gogte Institute of Technology Belgaum Karnataka
We have in all 10 events, listed as under

1. Doc & Talk - Paper Presentation
2. Technical Quiz
3. Creative Model Making
4. Survey Hunt
5. CAD
6. Technical Crossword
7. Mega Structures
8. Mix Design
9. Treasure Hunt
10. Surprise Event

For details log on to
paradox.git.edu

We hope to see you soon.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Instead of spamming, why not add some useful and descriptive information about your fest? I've moved your post to CE Events section.
  • htcfreak
    htcfreak
    The_Big_K
    Instead of spamming, why not add some useful and descriptive information about your fest? I've moved your post to CE Events section.
    Sorry for posting in the improper section..!!!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Good to see so many events being organised. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY HOLI CEans. may this festival bring colors to your life. please post your experiences of tomorrows enjoyment here. it will be a great fun.😀
Hey all CEans, just joined CE. Hoping to make the best of it. HELLO again..!!
Guys, please check out this link https://ecoeasychallenge.com/ it is about an international eco-friendly model making competition. And what the good news is that a team from India (IITM) is one...
Hello I am having a problem understanding dependency theory using Armstrong's Axioms, I have researched this online and I understand the axioms however I am struggling to understand a particular...
The Internet Explorer 9 was recently launched and it's good good, if not awesome response from the Internet enthusiasts. IE9 does compare with the modern browsers, but there's still a...