Feeling bored?

If you hangout at CE frequently, and get bored when there isnt any new posts (or spammers to ban), here's good game to try:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dude! Thanks for this. In fact, I clicked all tlhe way round till it started again.

...I needed it today!
  • gohm
    gohm
    My favorite is Freerice where by the act of doing a simple & fun vocabular quiz you also donate rice for free to those in need. It's fun to see how high your vocab level is and to see those grains piling up.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    gohm
    My favorite is Freerice where by the act of doing a simple & fun vocabular quiz you also donate rice for free to those in need. It's fun to see how high your vocab level is and to see those grains piling up.
    Good game! I got up to level 31 pretty okay before the word "beignet" threw me off to a freefall, haha. But donating rice is indeed a good thing. Really need to brush up my vocab..
  • gohm
    gohm
    Ash,

Beignet, those are great! My higest so far is 46. It's great to pass the time if you are downloading.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yesterday, me and a friend of mine has a long and idealistic discussion about whether the restriction of the no of foreign players (currently 4) in the IPL (Indian Premier...
CEans, I've been hearing a lot about Ruby On Rails & its usage in rapid software development. The ROR official site shows how a blog engine can be created from...
hi i m doing project with c and i want to get a mouse programing help me
hi i m forget my password and i want to break my own password.i m using service pack 2.and i have no guest acount help.
Hi. I'm starting the planning on my Senior Design project, and am wondering if anyone can recommend a good microcontroller. My project is basically going to have two ultrasonic sensors...