Feed front end engineering design

Dear Members

Im working in GAS Plant as a QC INSTRUMENTATION INSPECTOR, I want to learn FEED and change my career as Instrumentation Engineer, Pls provide me the best resources to learn.
Waiting for your reply
You can mail me @

Regards
Nazeer

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook is losing its CFO Gideon Yu. The Wall Street Journal broke the news earlier today, and speculated that the reason could be that Facebook might want to make an...
CEans, As engineers, we are responsible for the well being of the world. When it comes to the well being of the on-line world; we all rely on software that...
Hi guys, I've been searching the net for guides and components needed to create a closed circuit taser. Is that the right term for it? Hopefully i found the right...
Mind mapping is in an increasingly popular way to brainstorm, and last week we asked you to share your favorite mind mapping applications and rounded up the top five. The...
As much as we'd like this to be a still from a new, secretly-in-development Cronenberg movie, it's actually an image of the nightmare-inducing mechanical heart that stars in a new...