feed back circuits

can anyone explain me about feed back circuits ???

Replies

• Munguti
    Munguti
    They feedback the ouput into the input. They use the output feedback for control reasons, and on certain conditions of feedback an oscillator may result
  • zhgart
    zhgart
    crazyaddiction
    can anyone explain me about feed back circuits ???
    if you wish to get a stable circuit work and satisfy with some requirement conditions. you will adopt feedback circuit.
    we generally harness negative feedback in circuit.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For muscle movement detection can i use EMG electrode..? I wana get a small voltage when i move my arm.... how should i go abt it..? plz help...
i want to make hydraulic arms for an autonomous robot.what's the best mechanism to do so.i have thought of hydraulic arms but since it is automatic i have thought of...
Karbonn K-331B Reviews & Price In India Karbonn's new K 331 is latest entry into the mobile range the company has. This dual-SIM phone has most desired features available for...
Guys, we can use netstat command to find out who is actually present on our network. use netstat -a. netstat -f will give fully qualified domain names But i want...
Hi I am Sriram.I have just completed my BE electronics and communication 2010 passed out.I am planning for higher study in fall 2011 and am preparing for GRE.Actually this sept...