Feasibility of going out of India to study civil engineering via GRE

I would like to ask the members present in this forum to please tell

me the feasibility of going abroad to pursue Masters in Civil Engineering

1. Has saturation come in the field in the US and other developed countries( as I perceive but still unconfirmed)
and

2. What are the prospects of going to US or Germany(medium of instruction english) in particular, in terms of
the job security civil engineering offers

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Frankly speaking, no one knows how the situation will be after 2-3 years from now. There's no Job Security anywhere in the world. Your chances of getting a job depend upon lot of other factors - your skill level, experience, ability to crack interviews, university, companies recruiting in your university etc. Why are you worried so much about the things you can't control? If you want to pursue Masters in Civil Engineering, try to go for the best University with a proven track record of placements. It's tad simple, right?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi frnds, I'm interested in doing a prototype fo projectr my under electrodynamic induction wireless power transmission.. I need help in doing it.. Could anyone help me..😕
Right side of the brain controls left side of the body and vice verse. What you conclude from this? If you want to break somebody's heart hit him/her on the...
Robotix-2012@iit kharagpur!! "Intelligence is the art of good guesswork." --H.B. BARLOW, The Oxford Companion to the Mind​Over the past few decades, the concept of Artificial Intelligence has been one of...
Friends I heard that when an ancient temple was renovating engineers found that the foundation's top layer as sand under that mortar of lime and jaggery under that very interestingly...
i m a final year student civil engineering and i need steel buildings structures plz help me thanks 4 ur time