Fault analysis of line protection and transformer protection

Hi CEans, I am doing my term paper on Fault analysis of line protection and transformer protection but I require guidance and information about this topic in order to elaborate and make it successful.Please help me with the information and presentation of the particular topic.Thank you.

Replies

• Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Please Do give a reply about what ever you know CEans.About 30 views with Zero posts.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Still Zero at 120 views,must feel pity about myself.
  • jitun30
    jitun30
    hii dear...
    u need to know fundamental principles on power system protection.
    The most visible effect of fault is a sudden build-up of a current.
    anyhow u hav to check this current...

go ahead....

gudluck..
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    jitun30
    hii dear...
    u need to know fundamental principles on power system protection.
    The most visible effect of fault is a sudden build-up of a current.
    anyhow u hav to check this current...

go ahead....

gudluck..
    Thank you Jitun30..
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I know the minimum fundamentals of Fault protection and how the faults are generated but I am very poor at my presentation skills as the faults occurred in Lines and transformers are many and how can I define them and which protection can I give more preference..
  • vijay pandit
    vijay pandit
    hello frnd,
    i m also making a project on protection,i have also the same prob hw can genrate the fault,we can shere our knowledge.rply..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any idea for marine engineering project??Help please....
Man has been competing with nature in building marvels that is in comparison with the nature's creation.. some times even beyond nature's wonders.😀 nowadays we see that there are a...
Hello, I am pursuing M.Tech thesis and I have made a simulink model for dynamic voltage restorer(dvr) to compensate voltage sag in distribution network. I am using fuzzy logic to...
sir asked us what is meant by a browser?. Most of them told which helps to render the html pages(it is a client software that is used to interact with...
Facebook, on Wednesday, touched the amazing landmark of 500 million, founder Mark Zuckerberg announced. In this occasion they have started a new service namely Facebook stories where half billion of...