Fatma Amer - Minia University in Egypt

hi πŸ˜‰
im student at faculty of engineering at Minia University in Egypt at computer and systems engineering department

Replies

• Eng.Fatma Amer
    Eng.Fatma Amer
    me and my group want to do aproject about "Elevator control system".....so any ideas πŸ˜’
  • abstc
    abstc
    This is an idea to you. Please read it.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Eng.Fatma Amer
    hi πŸ˜‰
    im student at faculty of engineering at Minia University in Egypt at computer and systems engineering department
    Welcome to CE. Feel free to take part in all discussions across the forum. We look forward to seeing you here often!
  • Eng.Fatma Amer
    Eng.Fatma Amer
    AbraKaDabra
    Welcome to CE. Feel free to take part in all discussions across the forum. We look forward to seeing you here often!
    thnx πŸ˜€
  • Eng.Fatma Amer
    Eng.Fatma Amer
    abstc
    This is an idea to you. Please read it.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    waw...thnx but i need more simple one ..im still student 😁...thnx for ur helpπŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi to all, new comer. working in the marine & power management.
Manisha and Abhishek Jain, an IIT pair, have taken the initiative to show the consumer how they can save power and help conserve the eco system. They have put together...
what are recommended courses for electrical designing engineering after Btech-EEE
i want to buy a assembled desktop, please let me know a good configuration under 19 k
The UAE is known for their brave, bold, super-tall, innovative, out of the world construction projects and I'd call the place as the construction heaven on the earth. Taj Arabia...