Fast and Low Cost PCB Fabrication Experience with ALLPCB

Being in design and development we need to go for many prototyping and small quantity PCB fabrication.

Isn't not easy to get source where we can get a good quality of PCB fabricated in low cost price, But I came to know about ALLPCB they offer $10 for 5 pcs regular size PCB.

I give a shot by sending my small USB breakout PCB to ALLPCB. It was very small and single layer PCB. They have a very nice instant quote option where we can choose different option as per our design.

kjHa-1529474897014.png

I ordered 50pcs and got them fabricated in 2 days for $29and Shipped via DHL at price for $4 only and got them here at my place in 5 days of time. That was super fast for sure.

I am sure this is going to be a good option for Electronics Final Year students who is going for PCB for their final year or internship project.

Have a look at quality I got for Single Side PCB.

Get yours:- #-Link-Snipped-#

K3ge-IMG_20180620_092350.jpg

rzpk-IMG_20180620_092403.jpg

CRra-IMG_20180620_092429.jpg

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Want to know how does NavIC stand against GPS. The GPS has made its way into almost every phone on the planet and NavIC seems to be making its way...
EFFECT OF CHANGE IN RPM ON GEAR DESIGN:Scenario A:In the accompanying diagram … input from the motor (Gear A) is stepped down 100 times from 1000 RPM to 10 RPM...
My project name is fast nearest neighbor search with keywordsWhat questions can be arise during viva
I'm sure we've lot of fellow CEans who've been burning midnight oil to watch their favourite players and teams. I thought of having a general discussion on all things FIFA....