Fantastico Vs. SimpleScripts Vs. Softaculous - Which Is Better?

Lot's of companies (websites) provides Auto-Installer Scripts.
Most popular is Fantastico.
But, I found this one. Now you tell me which is better. And which is more powerful. ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Fantastico - #-Link-Snipped-#

2. SimpleScripts - #-Link-Snipped-#

3. Softaculous - Softaculous

Here's the comparison which Softaculous provides us - #-Link-Snipped-#

Still I want to ask you. According to me, SimpleScripts are advanced than Fantastico. Correct me if I am wrong. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've used Fantastico and it does the job. No experience with others. I'd strongly recommend not using auto-installers. What any software installer can do; can very well be done within minutes with full control over the setup environment. All the scripts, to the best of my knowledge, offer the same features. I did couple of installations using Fantastico, but then removed them and installed all applications manually to have better control and knowledge of the environment.
  • imhere
    imhere
    Ok. So is it easy to install manually? or it is difficult?
    If you are saying, whenever the time comes, I will try to go for manual installation.
    But what if we want to choose one out of three after comparing features. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    imhere
    Ok. So is it easy to install manually? or it is difficult?
    If you are saying, whenever the time comes, I will try to go for manual installation.
    But what if we want to choose one out of three after comparing features. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Go with Fantastico. It really doesn't matter. You'll have to ask your web host which software they provide with the hosting plan.
  • imhere
    imhere
    Ok. I was just searching and taking information.
    There are max. number of providers who are giving Fantastico. And very less providing SimpleScripts and Softaculous.
    While searching, I found this article. #-Link-Snipped-#
    No idea about Softaculous. But they are providing 205 scripts (of which very few will be used) and Demo is also given at their website. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i don whether the UG is more user friendly than Solid works or else more technically deepen than ProE ....... why people preferable the UG
Hi to all How can we allow the user to add the new fields on the tables , with out do any application code change ? (meaning after they add...
Reviving the practice of using elements of popular music in classical composition, an approach that had been in hibernation in the United States during the 1960s, composer Philip Glass (born...
1. It is refreshing to read a book about our planet by an author who does not allow facts to be (i)__________ by politics: well aware of the political disputes...
Although it does contain some pioneering ideas, one would hardly characterize the work as __________. orthodox eccentric original trifling conventional innovative It was her view that the country's problems had...