Family Connection Website using PHP

The project's idea is to create a website that can be used to maintain family and friends connections by communication and sharing means.

Abstract:

Family Connections is an content management system. A CMS is an application that allows people to create and maintain a website without having to know HTML.

The website should be able to:
  • Share photos.
  • Communicate with friends and family.
  • Maintain a Calender for family events.
  • Maintain Contact and Address book.
  • Create a News blog.
  • Share your favorite family things.
Requirements:
  • PHP
  • HTTP Server

Replies

• AtiqAziz
    AtiqAziz
    I need to build a project like above for my final project .. Can you help me?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    AtiqAziz
    I need to build a project like above for my final project .. Can you help me?
    What help are you seeking? It'd be better if you could ask specific questions about the problems you're facing.
  • AtiqAziz
    AtiqAziz
    Abstract
    A private, easy-to-use website where you can connect with your friends and family. Share photos, messages, documents and more.
    Introduction:
    Family Connections (commonly refered to as FCMS) is an content management system (cms). A CMS is an application that allows people to create and maintain a website without having to know HTML.
    What makes FCMS different from other CMS applications is that FCMS was designed specifically for families. Now this doesn't mean you can't use it just like any other CMS, but it's main goal is to be an easy to use family website application.
    We can do the following with family connection:
    • Share photos on the Photo Gallery
    • Communicate with friends and family on the Message Board
    • Keep track of reunions, birthdays and anniversaries on the Calendar
    • Store addresses and phone numbers in the Address Book
    • Create a blog with the Family News section
    Share your favorite side dishes, desserts and more on the Recipes section
    Software Requirements:
    • PHP
    • Apache HTTP server 2.2
    Hardware Requirements:
    • 1 GB RAM
    • 60 GB Hard Disk
    #I'm a very beginner student who wanted to learn how to build a website. I know the basics of using PHP. But I really need your help to guide me how to make this website.. Thank you.. 😀
  • AtiqAziz
    AtiqAziz
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What help are you seeking? It'd be better if you could ask specific questions about the problems you're facing.
    How can I start it...
    bcoz I'm sooo beginner in this field...
    Is that so hard to be done for the beginner like me?
    If so... I can talk to my lecturer to change my task...

sorry if inconvenient you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

now that we know the various types of springs, their applications, their design formulae, as well as the materials well suited for them, now do we go about manufacturing them...
hey.. does the C.G of car lies on its central line.. or it can be any where.......? if C>G line lies out of central line... how... it can be balanced..
Hello All. I am muhsin from kerala. I am new to this community. I would like to stick around the superb crazy engineers all the time. Let me be a...
Iam dealing suspension design for saeindia baja, in this process i completed all. theory about suspensions, now Iam intrsted in constructing and designing xactly system... anyone help me for wich...
hello everyone.. i am in my final year of my engineering course(electrical engineering) in india..i want to get a job in general electricals or in general motors company...so please tell...