FACTOR OF SAFETY OF EOT CRANE..

May I know the desired formulae,relevant process to calculate the factor of safety in EOT Crane.

Replies

• Ankush Sharma
    Ankush Sharma
    Dear,
    In industry, usually F.O.S considered for EOT Cranes is 5.
    And regarding Formula, F.O.S formula is same as usual(not specific for EOT).
    That is, F.O.S.=allowable stress/actual stress.
  • PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    Anku2993
    Dear,
    In industry, usually F.O.S considered for EOT Cranes is 5.
    And regarding Formula, F.O.S formula is same as usual(not specific for EOT).
    That is, F.O.S.=allowable stress/actual stress.
    a lot of thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

May I know,which stainless steel grade is preferable to manufacture an item,which is to be gone through high tensile force, SS 304,SS 304 L or SS 304 H ?
Micromax Canvas Amaze 2, another smartphone in the Canvas series has just been made available today in Flipkart at Rs. 7499. The phone promises nice specs at an affordable price...
Can anybody suggest me the joining process of mild steel and aluminium.If this is possible,please let me know the specification of arc welding electrode or gas welding flux
Reliance Industries owned smartphone brand LYF has launched another Voice Over LTE (VoLTE) handset in the Indian market called the LYF Wind 5. As the name suggests the Wind 5...
Getting a 4G enabled smartphone in India has become cheaper than ever with the launch of the Intex Cloud Glory 4G. The smartphone is also one of the cheapest ones...