Facility of Ambulance services

Ambulance services in Chennai have more and more facilities inside the ambulance. The facilities are,

1.Well trained and professional medical doctor and staff
2.And additional support paramedics
3. Advanced digital equipment's
4. And mini Intensive Care unit (ICU)

This is what I know about facilities in Road ambulances. Is there any additional and important features include in Ambulance services?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi... I am post graduation student, we have seminar presentation. i decided my topic as aerodynamic study of helicopter rotor.but i am really confused how to start study, there are...
ActOnMagic is a cloud insights company that provides complete visibility into and control over customer business and operational challenges. ActOnMagic was founded this year by Madan Ganesh Velayudham, a computer...
The iBall Slide Performance Series of tablets in India recently got updated with a brand new Windows 8.1 OS running tablet named 'iBall Slide WQ149' with a price tag of...
Hi, I'm new here and i have got few questions i want to ask. first of all, i'm from IP university and my exams are not going very well(not at...
Sharp has introduced a new night vision CCTV camera that can record colors even in total darkness! You no longer have to rely on the scary green videos captured by...