Facebook Timeline Profile - Check it out

Hey ppl,

There is a saying "If you are going to hit it then hit it real hard". It seemed to come true at facebook developer conference today. FB launched a new profile type named "Timeline" and i have just one thing to say about it: its unbelievably amazing.....๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€. Here is a guide how to install it and i am sure there is no way you can say u didint like it......

How To Enable Facebook Timeline Right This Second โ€ข TechCrunch

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here is the official facebook video for the new timeline:

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    I was looking for some feedback about Facebook Timeline.
    Is it better than the old version? If yes, how?
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Dancer_Engineer
    I was looking for some feedback about Facebook Timeline.
    Is it better than the old version? If yes, how?
    You are still using the old profile. Come on, wake up, get the new one....๐Ÿ˜€. I cant think of any reason about the timeline which can disappoint you....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Pensu
    You are still using the old profile. Come on, wake up, get the new one....๐Ÿ˜€. I cant think of any reason about the timeline which can disappoint you....๐Ÿ˜€
    Yeah me using the old version. ๐Ÿ˜
    Actually I have read updates on Facebook where FB users are cursing the new Timeline. I don't know why is that so. ๐Ÿ‘€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Dancer_Engineer
    Yeah me using the old version. ๐Ÿ˜
    Actually I have read updates on Facebook where FB users are cursing the new Timeline. I don't know why is that so. ๐Ÿ‘€
    That might be for FB pages. Actually FB introduced timeline for pages too, and for Page admins, it was a head ache. Anyways, at end of the day, its your choice, but i would highly recommend the new timeline....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# With the old design things looks static on FB pages and profiles, while with the new timeline people initially cursed FB because now things weren't as easy to find as they were earlier, but most early adopters are now having fun with the cover photos, the highlight feature etc.
    So, go and enable it now and see it for yourself.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    AbraKaDabra
    with the new timeline people initially cursed FB because now things weren't as easy to find as they were earlier
    For the same reason I refrained from switching to the timeline. I checked my friends profile who have upgraded to the new timeline, I was not able to find some old content and some much recent content too. I guess I'll stick to the old version as of now. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi...!! i am looking for ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS by BOGART and ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS by DAVID A BELL. kindly help me
I am designing a layout for my crm project now. Now i am ended with 2 options one is sitemesh to define the layout or XSLT to define a layout....
There are two persons Ajay and Atul. Both have many coins of same shape and size. There is a square shaped table on which they are playing a game of...
Ohm says i=v/r but at some condition current increases then voltage decreases how is that?
ACIT takes to you a networking training institute that provides variety of Cisco related certifications. ACIT provides the most excellent education in the field of Networking and Security associated solutions....