FaceBook Shortcut Keys

1. New Message: Alt + M
2. Search Box: Alt + ?
3. Home Page: Alt + 1
4. Your Profile: Alt + 2
5. Friend Requests: Alt + 3
6. Messages: Alt + 4
7. Notifications: Alt + 5

PS : I have not used them. Just read on a site and posted it here.

Replies

• harshajd
    harshajd
    as the facebook has changed the way we see the pictures, many of us were looking for the way to view pictures in old style.. if you are the one of then....
    use

Ctrl+R

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This IS a bold debate topic that should have appeared in our debate section last year. Indian Institute Of Management couldn't manage their own prestigious CAT exam last year that...
I wish to know what is the primary motive of candidates who opt for higher education post engineering degree. Is it the want of knowledge OR Better job prospects. Obviously,...
I was searching for resource to run my programs online. And I found codepad. Codepad is an online compiler/interpreter, and a simple collaboration tool. Paste your code there, and Codepad...
i am 2nd year electronics and communication student. i want to start my first project at my home but i have very less practical knowledge. please suggest me a beginner...
I was shocked after seeing this video: [video=youtube;iEJNJ0rFSe8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEJNJ0rFSe8[/video] Apparently I don't have much knowledge of history. What is your opinion, CEans?