Facebook Scam: 'See Who Has Viewed Your Profile'

Curious to see who views your Facebook profile page?
You're out of luck. Status updates, Facebook groups, and pages claiming to let users see who has viewed their Facebook profile pages are scams, often linking users to ad-filled sites.
Read more:- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    Thanks for sharing Goyal.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys, i need your ideas.. ideas for my thesis.. I need it so badly,. i'm a computer engineering student and i need to have my proposal for our thesis.....
Hi CEans, The term cloud computing has become one of the hottest talked about topic. Technology is growing fast.It all began with the concept of distributed computing. We had cluster...
CEans, Here's one more, ONCE IN LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY brought to you by CrazyEngineers! Ask questions to the Mr. Mark Chapman - The Chief Engineer of Project Bloodhound SSC (super sonic...
hi friends iam in 3rd year 2nd sem i wanna do a project on solar energy can one tell me how can approch and how can do it. i wanna...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...an-chief-engineer-project-bloodhound-ssc.html Ask your questions in this thread. PS: Questions Only. No spamming.